Monday 9 November 2009

Ah my word

I appear to have neglected you lot.

Right time for a super duper update:

It follows; our corporation, The Reformed, is now growing handsomley. We're already hitting the 30 member barrier, with about 20 actual pilots. We have several cap pilots already in our corporation, and we're fast stead becoming the biggest in the Alliance. We usually have about 4 or 5 people in the PvP roaming fleets at any one time so its all good.

I managed to get my blackbird into Daran a few days ago, I've been having fun screwing with people with it. Basically it lets me effectively stop them from doing ANY damage at all with their ships. I can 'jam' their sensors so they become completely useless, and doing this at 50km away is epic. We have an alt industrial corp, name withheld for now since any one of you could be anyone of our enemies (ooooh paranoia. Its healthy in small doses right? :D).

I also have a neut-dominix. Basically the other Gallente battleship, whose current role is to destroy the capacitor (think mana here fantasy RPGers.) So basically, I can warp in, pick the nearest target, obliterate their capacitor and stand back while everyone else picks off his now useless carcass in space.

And that my friends is a short update. Stand by for more! Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment