Wednesday 13 January 2010

Spider Tank!

Ok, a lot has happened since I last updated, mostly just anger at the fact I had no ships up in 0.0

But! All is better now, today we had a fleet fight against the Fuzzy Nuts... funny name I guess. We lost, but it was still fun. I'm in my basilisk (a logistics ship) that is worth its weight in unobtanium. Its trick up its sleeve is to make energy appear from no where. Case and point:Image and video hosting by TinyPicThe modual I use.)The 200 odd energy appears from no where! I can only use 2 of them plus a smaller medium one. But still, thats over 450 energy per cycle thats appearing from no where. So in effect, if you have 2 logistic ships with the 50% reduction in energy transfer they can basically keep each other perma-capped pretty fine. Allowing them to run constant armour and shield repairers. And, all of these with a 750% range increase. So you can sit 70km away from the battlefield making people happy and alive. Its what I was meant to do in eve :)

Apologises for not updating as often. But it shoud become more frequent now... yeaaaah, you havn't heard that before right?

I want that 1million still... I got fights to fund!

No comments:

Post a Comment