Saturday 19 December 2009

Long time no see adverturer!

Yeah, long time no update my friends. So whats happened since last time I've talked to myself?

We're now weaved into the great player tapistry that is null-sec. It is quite an amazin experiance I must say. I've had experiances with them before, but it's never been this fun. We've been out on a few PvP ops, killed some people. We also own our own Player Owned Station (POS). Our POS is basically a floating bunch of structures that can effectively simulate a station. We have a hanger, cargo hold and a fuckload of guns. I'll be updating with more screenshots and the likes.

P.S Updates fairly small, but not very much has been happening. Also, who ever said they'd give me a million ISK for each update... I'm still waiting! :P

P.P.S I should be updating a lot more often. RL stuff is ovar, so i should be more.

No comments:

Post a Comment