Monday 26 October 2009

A fairly ok day

Yeah, today I didn't do much. I checked out the market. Made some profits. I'm currently in the process of trying to make billions... like that'll happen. Anyhoo, yeah our corps fine atm. We're getting some players on, recruitment is still active.

On a side note, I came across this today on my travels:
http://i35.tinypic.com/o0a3yh.jpg

Its an old disused space station. Maybe it suffered a horrific castastrophe? A scientist researching a new form of warp travel. His preliminary tests are a-Ok, he takes his results to the station manager, he reluctantly gives his go ahead for an industrial sized lab to be constructed. Its taken years worth of effort to get this far. A life spent trying to improve those of others. The scientists career rests on this test. The G-men's advisors are here from the Caldari senate. It goes HORRIFICALLY WRONG! Then they build a Warpgate beside it. Or maybe just a dev got bored. I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment