Saturday 17 October 2009

First!

Hello and welcome to my small Eve-online journal about me, Nilocy. I'll list a few of the things I'm going to be doing for the next 3 months in this. It'll probably fail spectacularly in about twelve minutes from my first post though.

Ok, so here I am: Nilocy; small time veteran of Eve-online. I have a fairly large amount of experience of combat, economics and industry (Currently a jack of all trades master of none) I'm hoping to change that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My goal: Become (in)famous.

So, today I resubscribed after a few months of not playing. Not much has changed. I still have alot of money, and big ships to go lose. Hopefully I'll earn enough to keep it at a happy medium.

So, I start with my journey today, leaving my home in Caldari space to go join a friends pirating corporation in Amarr space. The journey is roughly 19 jumps long, takes me about 20 minutes to complete.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
On my ways, I pass this unusual site. It’s a blob of NPC police ships (Concord). Apparently someone had a feud at the gates in Empire space (bad mistake) as Concord are nearly indestructible.

Eventually I got to my new home; I've applied and now settling in. I'm currently going out on my first fleet op. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment