Friday 23 October 2009

Internet drama ftw!

Yes, some indeed. Today when I logged on I came to the site of a past warzone. Words had been exchanged in some fairly backhanded way that had split our corp into two. Our CEO caught word that our vice-CEO could possibly be a spy. (This isn't the case, since I have several friends who can vouch for him.) This caused some nasty goings on in our CEO's mind. He dumped the corp wallet (which I'm guessing wasn't just his money) into his account for 'safe keeping', and furthermore asked a fellow corp member to 'keep an eye on him'. Which we thought was fairly unnecessary. Trust issues were formed. More words exchanged. So the vice-CEO made a new corp. My friend was kicked outta the corp for no reason (at least from what I can tell). So apparently I’m now going to join another pirate corp! Oh the joys. This my friends is why Eve is both amazing and downright annoying at times. Amazing in the sense that this game allows such things to happen. And annoying because it does happen. Ah well what can yah do?

Oh yeah, where’s my 1 Million isk you said you’d give me? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment